Why SilkPerfect pillowcases?
- Luxurious, unbleached, 100% natural silk, Ivory in colour
- Unbleached: “ivory” in colour 80cm X 50cm with “tucks” to retain your pillow
- A uniquely high silk content and smoothness, without being shiny
- Possibly the thickest silk pillowcase on the market, yet still incredibly soft
- Designed specifically for health & beauty
- Beneficial to allergy, eczema and asthma sufferers
- Minimise ageing & wrinkles
- Prevents moisturiser being wicked-away at night
- Stamp out “bed hair” SilkPerfect helps to prevent follicle breakage due to continuous hair styling (ie straightening, extensions, chemical treatment etc)
- SilkPerfect pillows are being used in research on asthma and eczema relief
- Repel house mites
- 110% money-back if you don’t feel a difference in your hair or skin
- The same postage & packaging charge to anywhere in the World
Ask your dermatologist or beautician: the essential amino acids in silk are great for skin and are increasingly included in moisturisers and hair care products. Pure silk can help delay skin ageing as well as being beneficial for hair. You may not wish to spend many hundreds on silk duvets, sheets and coverings… but you can benefit your face and hair immediately with affordable SilkPerfect pillowcases.
How many hair care products promote “hair like silk” or profess silk content? This is because for centuries silk has been used to protect and enhance the shininess and quality of hair. The proteins and anti-frizz in our pillowcases that beauty products strive to replicate will ensure that your hair looks more beautiful than ever from the moment you wake.
Silk is a natural occurring string of amino acids and proteins making up the cocoon of the silkworm. Unravelling the cocoon into up to a mile of silk thread is a gentle process that retains natural substances, particularly the amino acid containing protein sericin. Microscopic dust mites and fungi are repelled by silk which means that those suffering from asthma and other allergies benefit.
Available exclusively from www.silkperfect.com