Gossip Girl, Blake Lively, has been spotted wearing the new Ciaté Velvet Manicure™ in Blue Suede.
Ciaté’s latest nail lust-have – the Velvet Manicure™ takes inspiration from this seasons’ devotion to opulence.
The Ciaté Velvet Manicure Kit™ is available in three colours: Blue Suede, Mink Cashmere and Berry Poncho and includes everything you need to create the ultimate luxury manicure at home.
Step By Step Guide:
1. Remove the plastic tray from the packaging which will be used to collect any excess crushed velvet.
2. Ensure your nail bed is clean and oil free by prepping with nail polish remover.
3. Apply one coat of the enclosed Ciaté Paint Pot shade and leave to dry.
4. Follow with another coat of colour, then whilst wet sprinkle a generous helping of crushed velvet across the wet nail until the nail is fully covered. Continue to apply until you have created a heavy layer for a sumptuous finish.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each nail.
6. Using your Little Black Brush enclosed, gently sweep the excess crushed velvet from the nail and capture in the handy plastic tray.
7. Once finished, leave your nails to completely dry for 10 to 15 minutes. You now have perfect Velvet Manicured nails.
Ciaté Velvet Manicure™ sets are £14 each and will be available from Selfridges and www.ciate.co.uk from October 2012