Bank Holiday Brunch Spots
Be cultured by b.’s favourite spots for brunch this Easter weekend
- Sky Garden, London – one for the view.
Based near Monument tube station, Sky Garden London features a top-floor restaurant offering views across the capital.
2. Curious Manor, Nottingham – the quirky one.
Welcoming ‘inventors, explorers, creators and pioneers’, Curious Manor, Nottingham serves up a selection of sharer plates, small plates, sides and sweets – ideal for Bank Holiday brunching.
3. Tanner & Co, London – the casual one.
Dine and drink at this cool warehouse space located in South London.
4. Grand Pacific, Manchester – one for the atmosphere.
Experience all day dining and exotic flavours in Manchester.
5. Sketch, London – one for Instagram.
Looking for a spot of Afternoon Tea? Sketch, Mayfair is a tea room that transforms into a cocktail lounge.
6. Grind, London – the healthy option.
Exposed bricks and industrial interior, house-blended coffees, brunches and sharing plates occur at London Grind.
7. Duck and Waffle, London – the high-end one.
British and European cuisine served 24/7 in modern, 40th-floor space with floor-to-ceiling windows.